GP Out of Hours
Your GP out-of-hours services are the responsibility of the CCG. If you or your family need urgent medical care when the surgery is closed, please phone 111 for the out-of-hours services. Your needs will be assessed and you will either be given advice or arrangements will be made for you to be seen by a healthcare professional.
The out of hours is NEMS Platform One Practice on Station Street, Nottingham and you may be asked to attend this centre if you need to see a doctor urgently. Please be aware that this service is for URGENT medical attention only and that the doctors on duty will not have access to your medical records.
If you have a problem that can wait until the next day, please phone the surgery next morning.
NHS Urgent Care Centre
In October 2015 the new NHS Care Centre opened at Seaton House, London Road, Nottingham NG2 4LA. The centre offers assessment and treatment for health conditions that are urgent but non-life-threatening such as:
- Minor burns and scalds
- Minor head injury with no loss of consciousness
- Skin infections and animal bites
- Suspected broken bones, sprains and strains (X-ray is available on site)
- Eye infections and minor eye injuries
No appointment is needed: just drop in between 7am and 9pm 365 days a year.
The new NHS Urgent Care Centre repalces the existing NHS walk-in services:
- Walk-in service at the Health Centre, Upper Parliament Street
- Clifton Nurse Access Point at Clifton Cornerstone
- Walk-in centre, Seaton House, London Road (please note that the Urgent Care Centre is at the same site)
For more information on these changes please contact NHS Nottingham City CCG Patient Experience Team on 0115 883 9570 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your local pharmacy can also offer you a range of services, including advice and medicines to relieve symptoms of minor ailments
If you require medical assistance immediately, please dial 999 and request an ambulance.