These routine immunisations for all children are essential. You will receive notification when your child is due to receive them. If you have any concerns regarding the childhood immunisation programme please discuss them with the Health Visitor, Nurse or Doctor.
NHS Vaccination schedule:
2, 3 and 4 years plus school years one and two
3 years and 4 months
Influenza vaccination is recommended that the following groups of people receive yearly immunisation each Autumn:
- Those over 65 years of age.
- Those with chronic Lung Disease (Asthma and Chronic Bronchitis)
- Those with Diabetes
- Those with chronic Heart Disease (Angina, Heart Failure)
- Those with Kidney Failure/Disease
- Those with deficiencies of the immune system
- The Surgery runs special vaccination clinics from each site around the beginning of October each year.
Please contact the surgery at this time if you require further information.
We regret that the NHS is currently unable to offer Influenza Vaccination to healthy adults under the age of 65 years and otherwise healthy children.